Become part of SAMA PARTNERS
At SAMA PARTNERS, we recognize that our future depends on building and nurturing individual talent. Our employees are the foundation of our success and the key to sustainable growth.
- An open and inspiring corporate culture
- Personal development opportunities and promotion prospects
- An attractive salary model and additional employee benefits
- Future-oriented and highly innovative technology
- A mentoring programme as part of the onboarding process
- Basic understanding of values that can be combined with our philosophy and principles
- Willingness to develop your professional skills permanently
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Commitment, enthusiasm and ambition to achieve the highest quality goals
Let's go! Your application to SAMA PARTNERS
- Select a position for which you are qualified and send us your application using our online application form. Alternatively, we look forward to receiving your unsolicited application!
- Every applicant will receive a confirmation of receipt of the documents from us.
- The further process includes a telephone interview followed by a personal interview with the management. The content of this interview can be a presentation, a case study, a technical discussion or another task to get to know you better. We will inform you about the procedure for your application in good time.
- We will contact you within one week of your interview. However, please understand that a final decision may take more time.
Your way to SAMA PARTNERS
- IT Consultant (m/w/d) - Businessanalyse
- IT Consultant (m/w/d) - Service Management
- IT Consultant (m/w/d) - Sicherheitsmanagement
- IT Consultant (m/w/d) - Softwareentwicklung Schwerpunkt Java
- IT-Forensiker (m/w/d)
- Managing Consultant (m/w/d) - Sicherheitsmanagement
- Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Penetration Tester (m/w/d) — Red Team
- Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- SOC Analyst (m/w/d)
- Test Automation Engineer (m/w/d)