PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training
Learn best practices for implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to ISO/IEC 27001.
The security of information and data serves to minimise the risk of any company. These critical assets can only be secured with a functioning Information Security Management System (ISMS). By establishing an ISMS in accordance with the international series of ISO/IEC 27001 standards, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and information are manifested. This framework for the management of information security serves to identify and minimize risks.
Through our training, you will gain practical basic knowledge in the field of information security. You will recognize the relevant contents and goals of the ISMS according to the international standard ISO/IEC 27001. Through the training you will be able to participate in the establishment of an ISMS.
The training takes place on two consecutive days with subsequent certification on the 3rd day:
- Day 1: Introduction to concepts and methodology of an ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001
- Day 2: Information Security Management System - Requirements (with subsequent certification examination)
- Definitions and basics of information security management
- Architecture and norm landscape, certification practice, goals and structure of the ISO/IEC 27000 series
- Methods and contents of an ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001
Das PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training eignet sich besonders für IT- und Fachpersonal, das am Informationssicherheitsprozess beteiligt ist und am Aufbau eines ISMS unterstützend mitwirkt.
Participants The PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training is particularly suitable for IT and specialist personnel who are involved in the information security process and who support the development of an ISMS.
Prerequisites No previous knowledge is required to participate in the ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training. All contents are developed in the training.
- Requirements, components and important processes of an information security management system (ISMS) are conveyed in a practice-oriented manner.
- The connections between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and legal regulations are recognized and approaches, methods and techniques are understood in order to participate in the development and administration of an ISMS.
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
The PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP).
Examination institute PECB Europe
Training & exam fee ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation including PECB examination fee Euro 980,00 plus VAT.